How To Claim

  1. Comprehensive Policy

Own Damage

  1. Notify us immediately after an accident. All accidents must be notified to us irregardless of whether you intend to make a claim or otherwise.
  2. Only send your insured vehicle to our approved panel workshops.
  3. Ensure the following documents are provided to us:
    1. Duly completed claim form
    2. Copies of:
      1. Driving license and identity card of driver who was involved in the road accident
      2. Clear copy of insured's identity card if insured was driving the insured vehicle at the time of accident;
      3. Copies of insured's update vehicle registration card (both sides);
      4. Police report (original or certified true copy); and
  4. If pursuing KFK (Knock-For-Knock) Claim on your policy, kindly provide us the following:
    1. All documents mentioned in item 3 above;
    2. Third party vehicle insurance information (by way of Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan/ Road Transport Department) search;
    3. Duly completed KFK declaration letter that you are making a Knock-For-Knock Claim for damage to your vehicle on your policy.

Windscreen Claim

  1. For windscreen claims, please provide the following:
    1. Duly completed claim form;
    2. Copy of police report (certified true copy);
    3. Original copy of photographs of damaged windscreen before repair (insured vehicle's registration number must be visible). You need not provide any photos if your damaged windscreen is repaired at our approved panel workshop;
    4. Photographs of the replaced windscreen;
    5. Updated copy of insured vehicle's registration card; and
    6. Original repair receipt.

Theft Of Vehicle

Theft claim is normally settled within 3 months from the date of notification and upon completion of investigations.

The following documents are required to process theft claim:

  1. Duly completed claim form;
  2. Clear copy of your identity card;
  3. Original release letter or latest outstanding loan statement from the financial institution/bank which finances the purchase of your insured vehicle;
  4. Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (Road Transport Department) Form K3, K8, with annexures identified as Lampiran A1 and C1
  5. Original Certificate of Insurance and policy
  6. Memorandum & Article of Association, Form 9, Form 24, Form 44 and Form 49 duly certified true copy by your company secretary (for company vehicle only);
  7. All your insured vehicle's keys;
  8. Original vehicle registration card duly signed by owner; and
  9. Police investigation result.
    • Third Party Property Damage Claim

If you intend to make a third party claim:

  1. Notify the other driver and/or owner who was involved in the road accident with your insured vehicle in writing about your intention to make insurance claim against him. In addition, state that you hold him responsible, and ask him to notify his insurer;
  2. Appoint a licensed adjuster to inspect your insured vehicle and thereafter provide you with their loss assessment/report; and
  3. If you do not have the other driver's contact information, you may conduct a search at Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ) - Road Transport Department) to find out who is the other driver's insurer based on the vehicle registration number. Submit to us the following documents:
    • Police report;
    • Police sketch plan and key;
    • Police investigation report;
    • Adjuster's report together with photographs of damaged insured vehicle;
    • Original bill and receipt issued by the adjuster for their services;
    • Copy of your own vehicle insurance policy
    • Copy of your identity card, driving license and vehicle registration card.

For further enquiries related to claims, please call us at 1 800 88 8811 or email