Am I eligible to get the offer?
How do I get the offer?Get rebate via retail purchase
- How do I know if I qualify for UNiDAYS?
Students who attend college or university that are given a personal institution email address or credit card style student ID issued directly by their institution qualify for a UNiDAYS account.
Students must be over the age of 16 to qualify for a UNiDAYS account.
- How do I sign up for UNiDAYS?
Students must first visit UNiDAYS website or download the UNiDAYS app, input your information there and login to retrieve your Eligibility Code (EC).
- I am not a student but I work for an educational institution, can I have a UNiDAYS account?
Only students are eligible for a UNiDAYS account, means that we are not able to continue with the verification process for the members of staff for an educational institution.
- My institution is not listed, can I still have an account?
When you go through the registration process and are asked for your institution name, there is an option called Can’t Find Institution, if your institution is not listed, click this link.
- How do I redeem a code?
To redeem a code please log in to your UNiDAYS account to get your Eligibility Code (EC). You will then need to fill up the form below with your EC. Please note that you are required to register with UNiDAYS before you can enter the code.
- Can I purchase via credit card instalment?
Yes, you may purchase the Education Rebate Program via instalment up to 36 months. For more information on our credit card instalment plans, our retail crews will always happy to assist you.
- I would like to trade in my old Apple device, is it possible to use the my old device trade in value to purchase with the Education Rebate Program?
Yes, you may trade in your old device with us and still enjoy the Education Rebate Program with us. For more information on trade in, our retail crews will always happy to assist you.
- I have received my UNiDAYS Eligibility Code, but when is it expiring?
The UNiDAYS’s Eligibility Code is valid throughout the duration of the Back to Shool Campaign until used.
- Product eligibility
Program rebates are available for iPad Air 5.
- Customer eligibility
(1) Only students who are currently enrolled in certain tertiary educational institutions (please see list of participating tertiary educational institutions) and whose enrollment has been verified by UNiDAYS are eligible for the student discount.
(2) Each such student is eligible for a maximum of 1 rebate on iPad Air 5.
- Campaign eligibility
25th Jul – 24th Sept 2022
- Rebate Structure
UNiDAYS Eligibility Code is unique per hi-ed student and will allow them to purchase 1 iPad Air 5.
- How to Use Eligibility Code
For Retail Walk Ins
Visit selected Senheng or senQ Digital Station stores and our retail crew will assist you with your student offer. We will verify your information and guide you on how to get your Eligibility Code (EC),
Once that process is done, you may select your preferred iPad Air 5 of choice and completed by purchasing your preferred product with the UNiDAYS student offer.