Apple Watch Nike Series 7
Use the built-in Nike Run Club app to stay motivated with Challenges and Guided Runs
Run in style with the Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
Get exclusive Nike watch faces
With Apple Watch Nike Series 7 and the built-in Nike Run Club app, you can track your workouts and listen to Guided Runs. Listen to music from your watch for motivation. Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility. And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and straps.
Key feature bullets
• Use the built-in Nike Run Club app to stay motivated with Challenges and Guided Runs
• Run in style with the Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
• Get exclusive Nike watch faces
• Always-on Retina display has nearly 20 per cent more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use.
• The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swimproof design
• Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app
• Take an ECG anytime, anywhere
• Get high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications
• Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app, and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
• Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like running, yoga, swimming and dance
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Sync your favourite music and podcasts
• All-day battery life and faster charging
• watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
• Apple Watch comes with three free months of Fitness+, featuring world-class workouts by the world’s top trainers
Legal copy for Apple Watch Series 7
1. Apple Watch Series 7 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later.
2. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
3. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/my/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under the age of 22. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
4. Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high‑velocity water or submersion below shallow depths. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
5. Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under the age of 22 or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
6. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information Apple Fitness+ available beginning late 2021; a subscription is required. Apple Fitness+ requires watchOS 7.2 or later. RM X.XX/month after trial. Offer is valid for three months after eligible device
activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan is automatically renewed until cancelled.
7. Restrictions and other terms apply.
8. Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
9. See support.apple.com/en-my/HT207578 for additional setup instructions
Displaying 2 reviews
E they.h.Back ????
Was this review helpful?
Apple watch 7Brg kononnya ada stok. Bila dah order & buat payment tiba2 ckp brg xde. Tnggu stok masuk. Ape ni? Payment dh buat kot.. lps tu nk refund kena tnggu smpai 2 minggu. Lemah sgt otak diorang ni
Was this review helpful?